Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Review on "Macbeth"

This is not the kind of movie which I would pay money to watch. It was too violent for me, extremely violent to e exact. I did not enjoy watching the movie because most of the time I was covering my eyes and peeping through to get glimpse of what was happening.
Murders after murders, blood every where. Chopped heads were flying everywhere. I didn’t quite understand the movie. The beginning of the movie was a bit ok but then its started to get “bloody”. I planned to read the play to get better understanding. As I have seen the movie (partially), I would be able to imagine the situation when I read the play.

1 comment:

geeta said...

Yes, i agree to Rachel's statement.I did not really enjoy this movie though i admire the theme and characters presented im Mc Beth. the movie was full of violence and very bloody. in this movie, thee are many moral values included. As we watch the movie, we know the outcome or disadvantage of being greedy, self proud and lot more.